ASUS Republic of Gamers Crosshair VIII Hero X570 (Wi-Fi) AM4 ATX Motherboard
ASUS Republic of Gamers Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) AM4 ATX Motherboard
AMD X570 ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, 16 power stages , OptiMem III, on-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), 2.5 Gbps LAN, USB 3.2, SATA, M.2 and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 4000 G-Series/ 3000 Series/ 3000 G-Series/ 2000 Series/ 2000 G-Series desktop processors; also supports up to two M.2 drives and features USB 3.2 Gen 2 and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed.
- Comprehensive thermal design: Active chipset heatsink, M.2 aluminum heatsink and ROG Cooling Zone.
- Robust power delivery: Designed power solution with 14+2 IR3555 PowIRstages, ProCool II power connectors, microfine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors.
- High-performance networking: On-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO support, 2.5 Gbps Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, both with ASUS LANGuard protection, and support for GameFirst V software.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, BIOS FlashBack™ and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 RGB headers.
- Industry-leading ROG audio: ROG SupremeFX S1220 is combined with the venerable ESS® ES9023P to deliver high-fidelity audio to headsets and exotic cans.
ASUS Republic of Gamers Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) AM4 ATX Motherboard is built on the AMD X570 chipset, supporting second- and third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with an AM4 socket. It has four memory slots for up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, which can be overclocked to up to 4800 MHz. For storage, it's equipped with eight SATA III ports and two M.2 slots. There are three PCIe 4.0 x16 slots for graphics cards and a single PCIe 4.0 x1 slot for other PCI-based hardware. Other integrated features include Intel I211-AT Gigabit Ethernet, Realtek RTL8125-CG 2.5GbE Ethernet, Intel AX200 802.11ax Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and SupremeFX S1220 8-channel HD audio.
ROG Power Solution
- 8-Pin ProCool II Power Connectors - Sturdy power connectors ensure a snug and reliable connection.
- PowIRstage MOSFETs - The VRM consists of 16 IR3555 PowIRstages, each rated to handle 60 amps.
- MicroFine Alloy Chokes - Accompanies PowIRstage and each choke is rated to handle 45 amps.
- 10K Japanese-Made Black Metallic Capacitors - Solid-polymer capacitors rated to last thousands of hours at high temperatures.
- ATX Form Factor
- AMD X570 Chipset
- Socket AM4
- 4 x Dual-Channel DDR4-4800 (OC)
- 8 x SATA III, 2 x M.2
- 3 x PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 4.0 x1
- ROG SupremeFX S1220 8-Channel HD Audio
- Intel AX200 Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), BT 5.0
- Intel I211-AT & Realtek RTL8125-CG LAN
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB Lighting