ASUS TUF Gaming VG35VQ 35″ 21:9 Curved 100 Hz HDR FreeSync Monitor
Vertical Alignment (VA) Panel
HDMI | DisplayPort Inputs
3440 x 1440 UWQHD Resolution
2500:1 Static Contrast Ratio
300 cd/m² Brightness
178°/178° Viewing Angles
1 ms Response Time (MPRT)
100 Hz Refresh Rate
ASUS TUF Gaming VG35VQ 35" 21:9 Curved 100 Hz HDR FreeSync VA Monitor is built for users who want a competitive edge. Featuring AMD Radeon FreeSync/Adaptive-Sync technology along with a fast 100 Hz refresh rate and a 1 ms response time, this monitor eliminates screen tearing and choppy frames for fluid gaming. Specs-wise, it's built with a Vertical Alignment (VA) panel, which has a 3440 x 1440 UWQHD resolution, a 2500:1 static contrast ratio, and a 300 cd/m² brightness rating. Once it's connected to a system via HDMI or DisplayPort, you can adjust its versatile stand to best fit your viewing preference. Otherwise, users can install an optional VESA mount, stand, or arm if needed
AMD Radeon FreeSync Premium / Adaptive-Sync
AMD Radeon FreeSync Premium and Adaptive-Sync technologies sync the display's refresh rate with your graphics card's frame rate output to reduce screen tearing, stuttering, and ghosting for a more fluid experience.
Please note that these sync functions are only available via HDMI and DisplayPort and within 48-100 Hz.
100 Hz Refresh Rate & ELMB
- Shadow Boost - Enhances dark scenes for better visibility without overexposing brighter areas.
- GamePlus - On-screen overlays such as Crosshair, Timer, FPS Counter, and Display Alignment.
- GameVisual - Application-optimized display modes for: Racing, MOBA, Cinema, RTS/RPG, FPS, sRGB, and Scenery.
- 35-inch WQHD (3440x1440) 1800R curved gaming monitor with fast 100Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ™) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- Adaptive-Sync technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Features an ergonomically designed stand to offer extensive swivel, tilt and height adjustments
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 high dynamic range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce* graphics cards and FreeSync with AMD Radeon graphics cards *Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards
There are no reviews yet.