NZXT H710i ATX Mid Tower, Front I/O USB Type-C Port, Tempered Glass Side, RGB Lighting , matte-white
NZXT H710i ATX Mid Tower PC Gaming Case Matte White
Premium ATX Mid-Tower with Lighting and Fan Control
We’ve made our iconic H Series PC cases even better. Our new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H710i.
The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
With a USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect the newest smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC.
The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.
Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
Cable management can take more time than assembling a system. Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive.
Four Aer F120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a reversible,removeable, top-mounted bracket designed for radiators up to 360mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling.
*Case version fans and specs vary from retail version
Show off your graphic card with a built-in mounting bracket for installing your GPU vertically.
*PCIe riser card not included.
- Dimensions W: 230mm H: 516mm D: 494mm (with feet)
- Material(s) SGCC Steel and Tempered Glass
- Weight 12.3 kg
- Motherboard Support Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX and EATX (Up to 272mm or 10.7-inches)
- Front I/O Ports 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
- 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
- 1x Headset Audio Jack
- Front I/O internal header
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Internal Header
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Internal Header
- 1x USB 2.0 Internal Header
- 1x HD Audio Header
- Filters All Air Intakes
- Smart Device V2 3x Fan channels with Max 10W per channel output*
- 2x RGB LED port support up to 4 x HUE 2 addressable LED strips or 5 x Aer RGB fans
- Built-in noise detection module
- *Note: If a splitter is used, fan control is regulated depending on the fan connected to the 4-pin port. Do not use low-noise adapters.
- LED Strip(s) 2 integrated addressable LED strips
- Vertical GPU Mount Up to 2.5 Slots
- Included Accessories Installation screws
- 10x Cable ties
- 1x Headset Audio Jack Splitter (4 pole to 3 pole)
- Expansion Slots 7
- Drive Bays 2.5”: 7
- 3.5”: 2+2
- Radiator Support Front: 2x 140 or 3x 120mm with Push/Pull
- Top: 2x 140 or 3x 120
- Rear: 1x 120
- Fan Support Front: 3x 120/ 2x 140mm (3 Aer F120 Case Version included)
- Top: 3x 120/2x 140mm
- Rear: 1x 120/1x 140mm (1 Aer F140 Case Version included)
- Fan Specs Aer F120 (Case Version)
- Speed: 1200 ± 200 RPM
- Airflow: 50.42
- CFM Noise: 28 dBA
- Bearing: Rifle Bearing
- Aer F140 (Case Version)
- Speed: 1,000 ± 200 RPM
- Airflow: 68.95 CFM
- Noise: 29 dBA
- Bearing: Rifle Bearing
- Clearance Cable Management: 18-22mm
- GPU Clearance: Up to 413mm
- Vertical GPU Mount Clearance: 50.8mm
- CPU Cooler: Up to 185mm
- Front Radiator: 60mm
- Top Radiator: 30mm
- Reservoir & Pump: Up to 224mm (Along cable bar)
- Warranty 2 Years
There are no reviews yet.