NZXT H510i, ATX Mid -Tower PC Gaming Case, USB Type-C Port, Tempered Glass, RGB Lighting-MATTE BLACK
NZXT H510I MATTE BLACK Compact Mid-Tower with Lighting and Fan Control
We’ve made our iconic H Series PC cases even better. Our new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H510i.
The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
With a USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC
The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.
Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, for intuitive and easy wiring.
Two Aer F120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a removeable bracket designed for radiators up to 280mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling.
*Case version fans and specs vary from retail version
Show off your graphic card with a built-in mounting bracket for installing your GPU vertically.
*PCIe riser card not included.
- Dimensions W: 210mm H: 435mm D: 428mm (without feet)
- W: 210mm H: 460mm D: 428mm (with feet)
- Material(s) SGCC Steel, Tempered Glass
- Weight 6.8 kg
- Motherboard Support Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
- Front I/O Ports 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
- 1x Headset audio Jack
- Front I/O internal header
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Internal Header
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Internal Header
- 1x USB 2.0 Internal Header
- 1x HD Audio Header
- Filters All Air Intakes
- Smart Device V2 3x Fan channels with Max 10W per channel output*
- 2x RGB LED port support up to 4x HUE 2 addressable LED strips or 5x Aer RGB or Aer RGB 2 fans
- Built-in noise detection module
- *Note: If a splitter is used, fan control is regulated depending on the fan connected to the 4-pin port. Do not use low-noise adapters.
- LED Strip(s) 2 integrated addressable LED strip
- Vertical GPU Mount 2 Slots
- Included Accessories Installation screws
- 10x Cable ties
- 1x Headset Audio Jack splitter (4 pole to 3 pole)
- Drive Bays 2.5”: 2+1
- 3.5”: 2+1
- Expansion Slots 7
- Radiator Support Front: 2x 140 or 2x 120mm with Pull
- Rear: 1x 120mm
- Fan Support Front: 2 x 120/ 2 x 140mm
- Top: 1x 120mm/ 1x 140mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included)
- Rear: 1x 120mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included)
- Fan Specs Aer F120 (Case Version)
- Speed: 1200 ± 200 RPM
- Airflow: 50.42 CFM
- Noise: 28 dBA
- Bearing: Rifle Bearing
- Clearance Cable Management: 19-23mm
- GPU Clearance: Up to 381mm w/o front watercooler installed, up to 325mm with front watercooler installed
- Vertical GPU Mount Clearance: 40.64mm
- CPU Cooler: Up to 165mm
- Front Radiator: 60mm
- Rear Radiator: 60mm
- Reservoir & Pump: Up to 180mm (Along cable bar), Up to 86mm (Along bottom panel)
- Warranty 2 Years
There are no reviews yet.