Noctua NF-P14s redux-1200 PWM, Quiet Fan, 4-Pin, 1200 RPM (140mm, Grey)
Noctua NF-P14s redux-1200 140mm Cooling Fan
Now available in a square frame version called NF-P14s (s for square frame) that lends itself to use in case and radiator cooling, the classic NF-P14 is a long-standing favourite among enthusiast users around the world and helped to found Noctua’s reputation as a top-tier manufacturer of premium quality quiet cooling components. The new redux edition reissues this award-winning model in a streamlined, accessibly priced package that has been reduced to the essential core: the NF-P14 premium fan. Its industry grade SSO-Bearing bearing, over 150.000 hours MTTF rating and full 6 years manufacturer’s warranty make the NF-P14 redux a proven premium choice that provides trusted Noctua quality at an attractive price point. The 1200rpm version is ideal for efficient case ventilation or other applications that demand an even balance of performance and quietness.
- Quiet fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1200 RPM, max. 19.6 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-P14s high-end 140x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Highly optimised low-noise design provides outstanding quietness of operation, excellent static pressure and strong airflow (CFM), square frame for water cooling radiators and chassis ventilation
- 1200rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
- 1200 rpm Fan Speed
- 59.21 CFM
- 19.6 dBA Max Noise
- 4-Pin Connection
- SSO-Bearing Design
- 140mm Cooling Fan
There are no reviews yet.