NVIDIA may unveil the rumored RTX 3080 Ti and RTX 3070 Ti garaphics card
Recently, NVIDIA has teased a GeForce event for May 31st, the same day the company was rumored to be launching its latest GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics cards. The company released an 11 seconds teaser video on Twitter yesterday, simply revealing a GeForce event for 10 PM PT on May 31st, 1 AM ET on June 1st, or 10:45 AM Nepal Time on June 1st.
It is rumored that Nvidia will reveal the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti alongside the RTX 3070 Ti on May 31st. The RTX 3080 Ti will reportedly include 12GB of GDDR6X memory, a 2GB increase over what’s found on the existing RTX 3080. A wider 384-bit bus is also rumored, matching the RTX 3090 — and an increase to the memory bandwidth over the RTX 3080. The RTX 3080 Ti will most likely sit between the RTX 3080 and RTX 3090 and will be another choice in the higher-end graphic cards range.
The new RTX 3080 Ti and RTX 3070 Ti will most likely come with the hash rate limiter for Ethereum crypto mining. Nvidia extended its cryptocurrency mining limits to newly manufactured GeForce RTX 3080, RTX 3070, and RTX 3060 Ti graphics cards last time. The idea is to make the cards less attractive to crypto miners so that they’ll be easier for consumers to find. It will label new cards with a “Lite Hash Rate” or “LHR” identifier to let the potential customers know the cards will be restricted for mining.
NVIDIA RTX 3080 Ti Price and Availability
Leaked specs appear to suggest the RTX 3080 Ti will sit between the RTX 3080 and RTX 3090, offering performance somewhere between the two. Since the RTX 3090 retails (on paper at least) at $1,499, we may see RTX 3080 Ti pricing at around the $1,000 mark, with the actual selling prices being, well, a lot higher.
Not that the retail pricing matters, the prices of the latest GPUs are out of control. With the global shortage of semiconductors and crypto miners hoarding the GPUs for mining, the latest RTX 3080 Ti and RTX 3070 Ti will be hard to get and most probably be available at 1.5 to 2 times higher the price offered by NVIDIA.
Stay tuned with Bigbyte IT World to know about the availability of the Latest NVIDIA Graphics Cards in Nepal at the best price. Here are some of the graphics cards, their prices, and their availability in our store.
Source: THE VERGE
- Gigabyte AORUS RX 6700 XT Elite 12GB Graphics Card, WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System, 12GB 192-bit GDDR6NPR 129,800.00
- PNY RTX 3060Ti 8GB UPRISING Dual Fan (LHR)
- ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB OC Graphics CardNPR 129,800.00
- ROG Strix Radeon RX 6700 XT OC Edition 12GB GDDR6NPR 136,800.00
- PNY RTX 3070 Ti 8GB XLR8 Gaming UPRISING™ EPIC-X RGB™ Triple FanNPR 144,800.00
- GALAX GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti EXG (1-Click OC) 8GB GDDR6X 256-bitComing Soon
- MSI RTX 3080 Ti GAMING X TRIO 12GBComing Soon
- GALAX RTX 3080 Ti HOF 12GB GDDR6X 14+8+4 phase (total 26 phase) DrMOS power designNPR 248,800.00
- GALAX RTX 3090 HOF Limited Edition 24GBComing Soon