ASUS Dual Radeon RX 5700 EVO OC edition 8GB GDDR6
Out of stock
- AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 8.0 GB, Overclocked
- 1565 MHz chip clock rate, 1750 MHz Boost
- Connection via PCIe 4.0, Active Cooling (Dual-Slot)
- 1x HDMI, 3x DisplayPort
- DirectX 12.1, Card length approx. 271 mm
Out of stock
ASUS Dual Radeon RX 5700 EVO OC edition 8GB GDDR6 melds performance and simplicity.
- Axial-tech fan design features longer fan blades and a unique barrier ring to increase air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- DirectCU II brings copper heatpipes into direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- AMD Radeon FreeSync™ offers stutter-free and tear-free gaming with FreeSync monitors.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Delivering the latest gaming experience from AMD in its purest form, the ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 5700 EVO melds performance and simplicity like no other. Axial-tech fans propel air over a huge heatsink and Auto-Extreme Technology ensures all-around reliability. It's the perfect combination for a powerful plug-and-play experience.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 60 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
Sink your heat into this
The ASUS Dual EVO RX 5700 leverages a 2.7-slot design to gain more heatsink surface area. The extra thermal headroom increases overclocking potential and allows fans to run at even lower speeds in light scenarios.