ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 3070 Graphics Card OC
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 3070 OC Graphics Card brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to your PC games. The GPU features 8GB of GDDR6 VRAM and a 256-bit memory interface, offering improved performance and power efficiency over the previous Turing-based generation.
ASUS Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 V2 OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card (PCIe 4.0, 8GB GDDR6 Memory, LHR, HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 1.4a, Axial-tech Fan Design, Dual BIOS, Protective Backplate).
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 3070 Graphics Card brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to your PC games. The GPU features 8GB of GDDR6 VRAM and a 256-bit memory interface, offering improved performance and power efficiency over the previous Turing-based generation.
The front panel of the card features a variety of outputs, such as DisplayPort 1.4a and HDMI 2.1. HDMI 2.1 supports up to 48 Gb/s bandwidth and a range of higher resolutions and refresh rates, including 8K at 60fps, 4K at 120fps, and even up to 10K. The RTX 3070 is not just about high-resolution gaming. Computationally intensive programs can utilize the GPU's 5888 cores to accelerate tasks using CUDA and other APIs.
For cooling, ASUS implemented dual Axial-tech fans, providing improved airflow and dispersion.
- Boostable up to 1755 MHz
- 5888 CUDA Cores
- Ampere Architecture
- 8GB of GDDR6 VRAM
- 14 Gb/s Memory Speed
- 256-Bit Memory Interface
- HDMI 2.1 | DisplayPort 1.4a
- 7680 x 4320 Max Digital Resolution
- PCIe 4.0 x16 Interface
- Triple Axial-Tech Fan Cooler
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.